Friday, February 27, 2015

A few of my favorite things...

As I was looking through previous Galleries, I found this file and was reminded of why it is that I love working with flowers. They grow with sunshine, dirt and water. They decide when and how they will bloom and each petal or leaf is slightly different than the one next to it. There is a magic about each and every piece that once combined is simply Magic.

This Wedding was one in which I worked extra hard and put in twice as many hours because it just happened to be full of a few of my favorite things...


               Succulents, Pincushion Protea, Liquid Amber, Circus Roses and Eggplant Calla lilies.


Thank you Alisha and Jim Savage. I love your style and I am reminded of why 
these remain some of my favorite things. 






Plus... the couple chose to take pictures in front of this old barn, which was across the road. And ...                                         Wow. A perfect backdrop for these beautiful photos.







Thank you to Zorn Photography for capturing all these detail shots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment